The Property Redress Scheme is a government authorised consumer redress scheme. This gives consumers of the Property Agent an escalated complaints procedure if they are unhappy with how their complaint has been dealt with.
The AIIC are dedicated to promoting the highest possible standards of accuracy and reliability and have been endorsing high levels of professionalism in the inventory business since 1996.
As an association we are committed to excellence and professionalism in the property inventory process and work hard to ensure that all landlords, tenants and letting agents understand the importance and benefits of professionally completed property inventories.
You will appreciate the value of instructing an expert AIIC independent inventory clerk to avoid unnecessary costs and legal disputes and make every party aware of its responsibilities. You will also have confidence that government regulations are being adhered to and have a professional partner with specialist knowledge.
You can be assured that by using an AIIC member independent inventory clerk:
- They will have agreed to conduct their business in a professional manner in accordance with the Guidelines to Professional Practice
- They will abide by the AIIC’s Code of Practice
- They have Professional Indemnity insurance
- They have Public Liability insurance
- They are experts in their field and will save you time, money and hassle.